Thursday, January 5, 2012

To Write Love On Her Arms

     Today while I was staring at my 'To Write Love On Her Arms' bracelet I thought about this book thing. How much was I going to share about my life? Anyone can read it. I started to get scared,what if someone at my new school saw this and used it as ammunition for more torture. I then relized.....I really don't care. I have friends now and family who will support my through anything. Throughthe book you will hear EVERYTHING I did. I might even post about it. Till I feel like blogging again peace,love,and music to you all!

Raquel :3

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your mom has said it all before, but you will get past all of this. Kids are mean and sometimes make life unbearable. Try to stay positive and look towards the future, yes it does get better! Always be careful when choosIng your friends. The real friends will stay with you forever and 20 years from now you will look back and be glad you chose wisely. It's your life and your feelings, do and write what you feel in your heart, not what you think people want to hear or read. This book you have in mind will be with you forever once it's finished. My daughter is a 6th grader and I asked her if she would read and comment on your blog, just to get another view for you. Her view might be able to inspire you or may help you to understand why things may or may not be working out how you want them too. She doesn't know you, your name, where you live or what school you go to. All she knows is that you have been bullied at school and your not much older then her. I hope things get better, looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete